This is one of the rarest pieces of jewelry we have on this site. This ring is ajustable and had a moldavite piece surrounded by pyrite dust.
Moldavite is a crystal that radiates energy, and upon first touch, you can feel the warmth it gives off. This warmth is so common that it has developed the term "Moldavite flush". The "flush" sends vibrations through the body and will imbue the user in a light tingly sensation. Some new users say it is a little over-whelming and will take it off or out of there pocket periodically as they feel “lightheaded”. Its usually recommended to always have a grounding stone nearby when you first start working with it to help avoid Moldavite being too strong. Over time, the strength will be less overwhelming as you get used to the stone.